You know the drill: Mobile devices are outselling traditional computers by a wide margin. The internet is rapidly changing. How is your website coping?
It’s no longer an option to have a website that doesn’t look its best on all devices.
This session will get you started down this path. We’ll cover a multitude of topics including:
- Mobile first and what that means
- Mobile menu patterns and antipatterns
- Best practices for designing for touch devices
- Tips and tricks to help you develop and test your sites on mobile
- Assumptions that are safe and unsafe to make
- New technologies that make implementing your responsive design more managable
To get the most out of this session, you need to be familiar with general web design principals. You don’t need to be a developer to get the most out of this session, but we will be talking about some new technology that helps out.